<! -- Start Review Content -- > <! -- Start Chart -- >
(2023) (Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly) (PG-13)
<! -- Start Quick Take -- >
- QUICK TAKE:
- Superhero Action: Two superheroes and their families try to make their way out of a miniaturized realm while contending with a deadly villain who's also trying to escape from that world.
Having previously helped save the world alongside his fellow Avengers, Scott Lang (PAUL RUDD), a.k.a. Ant-Man, is now trying to lead a normal life, including publicizing his memoir. But that changes when a surveillance device created by his daughter, Cassie (KATHRYN NEWTON), ends up sucking them, along with fellow superhero Hope Van Dyne (EVANGELINE LILLY), a.k.a. The Wasp, and her parents, Janet (MICHELLE PFEIFFER) and Hank (MICHAEL DOUGLAS), into the miniaturized Quantum Realm.
With the group being separated and Scott and Cassie being captured by freedom fighters led by Jentorra (KATY O'BRIAN), Janet -- having previously spent three decades there before being rescued and therefore knowing the lay of the land -- gets Hank and Hope up to speed. That includes needing to be concerned about Kang the Conqueror (JONATHAN MAJORS) and his cybernetic right-hand enforcer, M.O.D.O.K. (COREY STOLL). Kang is known for having destroyed worlds and was previously banished to the Quantum Realm and now thinks that the Pym technology that allows Scott and Hope to grow big or shrink small could help him escape.
It's then up to the outsiders and the local freedom fighters to make sure that doesn't happen.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're into Marvel superhero movies, they probably will.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For violence/action, and language.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.