(2023) (Adam Driver, Ariana Greenblatt) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Sci-Fi: After crash-landing on Earth 65 million years ago, a pilot must do what he can to protect himself and a young girl from the various prehistoric dangers there.
It's sixty-five million years ago and Mills (Adam Driver) is an interstellar pilot who's about to leave his wife and daughter for two years on a mission that will help pay for a cure they hope will save their girl. But during the trip where Mills is the only passenger not in cryostasis, an unexpected asteroid field strikes the ship, damages it, and causes an emergency crash landing on an uncharted planet. Unbeknownst to him, it's Earth during the Cretaceous period, meaning the landing site is crawling with prehistoric dangers, including a variety of carnivorous dinosaurs.
Mills initially believes he's the sole survivor, but then finds 9-year-old Koa (Ariana Greenblatt) who doesn't speak English. Discovering that one of the ship's emergency escape pods is fifteen kilometers away, he then sets off with the girl in tow, hoping to get there and avoid those dinosaurs as well as the rest of those asteroids that are headed directly toward them.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- The sci-fi meets dinosaur angle might prove irresistible to some.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For intense sci-fi action and peril, and brief bloody images.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.