<! -- Start Review Content -- > <! -- Start Chart -- >
(2023) (Adam Driver, Ariana Greenblatt) (PG-13)
<! -- Start Quick Take -- >
- QUICK TAKE:
- Sci-Fi: After crash-landing on Earth 65 million years ago, a pilot must do what he can to protect himself and a young girl from the various prehistoric dangers there.
It's sixty-five million years ago and Mills (Adam Driver) is an interstellar pilot who's about to leave his wife and daughter for two years on a mission that will help pay for a cure they hope will save their girl. But during the trip where Mills is the only passenger not in cryostasis, an unexpected asteroid field strikes the ship, damages it, and causes an emergency crash landing on an uncharted planet. Unbeknownst to him, it's Earth during the Cretaceous period, meaning the landing site is crawling with prehistoric dangers, including a variety of carnivorous dinosaurs.
Mills initially believes he's the sole survivor, but then finds 9-year-old Koa (Ariana Greenblatt) who doesn't speak English. Discovering that one of the ship's emergency escape pods is fifteen kilometers away, he then sets off with the girl in tow, hoping to get there and avoid those dinosaurs as well as the rest of those asteroids that are headed directly toward them.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- The sci-fi meets dinosaur angle might prove irresistible to some.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For intense sci-fi action and peril, and brief bloody images.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.