(2022) (George Clooney, Julia Roberts) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Romantic Comedy: An openly hostile divorced couple agrees to put their differences aside and join forces to prevent their college graduate daughter from marrying a seaweed farmer she's only just met while vacationing in Bali.
Once upon a time, David (George Clooney) and Georgia (Julia Roberts) were seemingly happily married, but that only lasted a few years before they divorced. Ever since, Georgia -- who's dating French pilot Paul (LUCAS BRAVO) -- and David -- who's remained single -- openly despise each other.
The only thing they have in common -- beyond that animosity -- is their daughter, Lily (KAITLYN DEVER), who's just graduated from college and plans on becoming a lawyer. But all of that changes when she travels to Bali with her college roommate, Wren (BILLIE LOURD), and Lily lays eyes on Gede (MAXIME BOUTTIER), a handsome young seaweed farmer who grew up there.
The two are instantly smitten and despite having known each other for barely more than a month they plan to get hitched right away. That forces David and Georgia to put their hostilities aside and join forces and travel to Bali to prevent Lily from making what they believe is a decision that won't last and will throw her life away.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Older teens might, especially if they're fans of Roberts, Clooney, or anyone else in the cast.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For some strong language and brief suggestive material.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.