(2022) (Jim Parsons, Ben Aldridge) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Romantic Dramedy: Two men must contend with various challenges during their years-long relationship.
After seeing TV reporter Michael Ausiello (JIM PARSONS) cuddled up on a hospital bed with his gravely ill husband, photographer Kit Cowan (BEN ALDRIDGE), we flashback to everything that has led up to that point, including when the two men meet years earlier. Back then, Michael writes for TV Guide and doesn't go out much, but ends up dragged to a club where he meets Kit and the two immediately hit it off.
Yet, while Michael is comfortable with his sexuality and was open about that with his late mother when he was just a boy, Kit has yet to inform his parents -- Marilyn (SALLY FIELD) and Bob (BILL IRWIN) -- that he's gay, let alone in a relationship with Michael.
As the years pass by, the two must contend with that and various obstacles that show up in their relationship, including Kit's serious illness.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- The film might be of interest to teens who are gay or are interested in seeing a romantic dramedy featuring two men in such a relationship.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For sexual content, drug use, and thematic elements.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.