(2022) (Tommy Woodard, Eddie James) (PG)
- Comedy: Fathers of two contrasting families spend time together at their church's family camp.
Grace Ackerman (LEIGH-ALLYN BAKER) has had enough of her husband, Tommy's (TOMMY WOODARD), always-on-the-phone, workaholic behavior. Accordingly, she demands that he join her and their kids -- 16-year-old Hannah (CECE KELLY) and her younger brother, Henry (JACOB MICHAEL WADE) -- at their church's family camp retreat.
Tommy begrudgingly goes along but is less than pleased to learn that they must share an unairconditioned yurt with another family. They're the Sanders, and patriarch Eddie (EDDIE JAMES) is an overzealous chiropractor who seemingly has the perfect family with his wife Victoria (GIGI ORSILLO) and their kids, Barb (KESLEE GRACE BLALOCK) and Ed Jr (ELIAS KEMUEL).
As Tommy ends up forced into spending more time with Eddie than he'd like, he learns that family is more important than work, that he should have faith in God, and that not all is always as it initially seems.
WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- It's a comedy about camping, so it's possible that might be enticing to some.
WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG
- For some action and thematic elements.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.