(2022) (Grace Caroline Currey, Virginia Gardner) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Suspense: Two women find themselves stuck atop a 2,000-foot, abandoned TV tower and must figure out how to survive.
Nearly a year after the mountain climbing death of her husband, Dan (MASON GOODING), Becky Connor (GRACE CAROLINE CURREY) is a shell of her former outgoing and courageous self, riddled with grief that she tries to drown in booze. That's of concern to her father, James (JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN), so he contacts his daughter's friend, Shiloh Hunter (VIRGINIA GARDNER), who was alongside Becky on the sheer cliff when the tragedy occurred.
Shiloh thinks the only thing left to cure her friend is to get her out climbing again, and she manages to convince Becky to join her in scaling a long abandoned, 2,000-foot-plus TV tower that's located out in the middle of nowhere. While reluctant and scared, Becky follows Shiloh up the tower to the top, only to have the rusty exterior ladder on the last two hundred feet rip away, stranding the two women on the small platform above that.
With no cell service and their bag of supplies perched on a transmission dish fifty feet below them, they must figure out how to get down or somehow alert someone to their predicament before they run out of time.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're into squirm-inducing, palm-sweating type thrillers, they just might.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For bloody images, intense peril, and strong language.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.