(2022) (Channing Tatum) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: A former Army Ranger agrees to drive an aggressive Belgian Malinois 1,500 miles to the funeral of her former military handler.
Jackson Briggs (CHANNING TATUM) is a former Army Ranger who suffered a brain injury in combat and is looking to land a diplomatic security job. But he needs mental health clearance for the gig and a recommendation from his former captain. That officer only agrees if Jackson will transport a Belgian Malinois named Lulu 1,500 miles from the nearby base to the funeral of her former military handler who Jackson served with but recently drove into a tree in an apparent suicide.
Despite the dog's reputation of being ultra-aggressive, Jackson agrees, assuming it won't be that difficult if he takes the necessary precautions. But he soon learns that Lulu is more than a handful as they encounter a variety of characters along the way, during which the man and dog slowly begin to bond.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Those who love dogs could be drawn to it, as might fans of Channing Tatum.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For language, thematic elements, drug content, and some suggestive material.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.