(2021) (Anna Kendrick, Toni Collette) (TV-MA)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Sci-Fi: A three-person crew finds their two-year mission to Mars upended when they discover a stowaway on board with them.
A spaceship takes off on a two-year mission to Mars with a three-person crew. There's commander Marina Barnett (TONI COLLETTE), medical officer Zoe Levenson (ANNA KENDRICK), and biologist David Kim (DANIEL DAE KIM). Everything appears fine after the launch as the three settle in for their long trip. But then Marina discovers launch support engineer Michael Adams (SHAMIER ANDERSON) unconscious and injured in an overhead compartment.
Not only is Marina's arm injured while extracting him, but the ship's carbon dioxide scrubber module is damaged. Unable to turn back, both ground control and the flight crew try to figure out what to do, especially when it's learned that there might not be enough oxygen on board for all four of them.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- They might if they're into space related movies, and/or are fans of anyone in the cast.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: Not Rated
- While not rated by the MPAA, the film has a TV rating of TV-MA (the equivalent of an R) due to language.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.