(2021) (Documentary) (Not Rated)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Documentary: A look at singer/songwriter Pink as she tours Europe with her husband and two kids in tow.
The film follows singer-songwriter Pink (Alecia Moore) on the early European leg of her Beautiful Trauma World Tour with her husband Cary and their kids, 8-year-old Willow and 2-year-old Jameson, in tow. With stops in multiple cities before the big show in London's Wembley Stadium, Pink balances her professional and personal life.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- They will if they're fans of the singer-songwriter.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: Not Rated
- The film is not rated but is the equivalent of an R for profanity.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.