(2021) (Leslie Odom, Jr., Cynthia Erivo) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Sci-Fi: A man worries that his wife's ex-husband is trying to sabotage their relationship via time travel.
Nick Mikkelsen (LESLIE ODOM, JR.) is an architect who long ago dated Alex Leslie (FREIDA PINTO) but has now been married to Janine (CYNTHIA ERIVO), a photographer, for the past five years. Even so, he's worried that her rich ex-husband, Tommy Hambleton (ORLANDO BLOOM), is trying to sabotage their relationship via traveling back in time. He not only discusses that with Janine who thinks he's overreacting, but also his sister, Zoe (JADYN WONG), and has gone so far as to hire a high-tech company to protect his memories should a time travel ripple change things.
When that does happen and he suddenly finds himself married to Alex while Janine is with Tommy, Nick tries to sort through the confusion that eventually wanes over time. All of which makes him worry that he'll soon forget ever being with Janine and contemplate using time travel himself to get her back.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Those who are fans of time-travel movies or anyone in the cast might have some interest.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For some language.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.