(2021) (Mark Wahlberg, Reid Miller) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: A man walks across America to spread the word about bullying and how it affected his teenage son.
Having seen first-hand what it did to his teenage son, Jadin (REID MILLER), Joe Bell (MARK WAHLBERG) is now walking across America to raise awareness about bullying. With his wife, Lola (CONNIE BRITTON), and other son, Joseph (MAXWELL JENKINS), still back home, Joe is on his way to New York City from Oregon.
And he's accompanied in a special way by Jadin, with the two seemingly bonding in ways they never did in the past. As we see flashbacks to Jadin coming out in high school and the effects that bullying had on him, Joe must contend with the fact that he should have handled things better than he did.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- They might if they're fans of anyone in the cast or if the storyline about bullying is of interest to them.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For language including offensive slurs, some disturbing material, and teen partying.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.