(2021) (Jamie Lee Curtis, Judy Greer) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Horror: Enraged residents of a small town band together to hunt down and try to kill a seemingly immortal, masked killer.
Believing they've killed masked serial killer Michael Myers once and for all, Laurie Strode (JAMIE LEE CURTIS), her daughter, Karen (JUDY GREER), and Laurie's granddaughter, Allyson (ANDI MATICHAK), are headed to the hospital to tend to Laurie's wounds, which is also where Officer Hawkins (WILL PATTON) -- who had a run-in decades ago with the killer -- is headed after being attacked by someone else.
Little do they know that Michael managed to survive Laurie's fiery trap and is once again going on a killing spree. Learning of that, Tommy Doyle (ANTHONY MICHAEL HALL) -- who Laurie saved from the killer as a boy decades ago while babysitting -- decides that evil must die this Halloween night. Accordingly, he puts together a mob of vigilantes including Lonnie Elam (ROBERT LONGSTREET), who likewise had a run-in with Michael back when he was a kid, and that man's young adult son, Cameron (DYLAN ARNOLD), who's dating Allyson.
As Laurie recovers in the hospital from her wounds, the vigilante mob grows and sets out to find and kill Michael, all while he continues with his killing spree.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're fans of the "Halloween" movie franchise, they probably will.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For strong bloody violence throughout, grisly images, language and some drug use.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.