(2021) (Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Action: A team of skilled drivers and other specialists try to stop a trio of villains from obtaining a device that can control all the world's weapons systems.
Wanting a break from their previous high-stakes escapades with their skilled team of drivers and other specialists, Dominic Toretto (VIN DIESEL) and his second wife, Letty (MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ), have moved off the grid to a house in the middle of nowhere to raise their young son.
But it's not long before some of their former crew -- Roman (TYRESE GIBSON), Tej (CHRIS 'LUDACRIS' BRIDGES), and Ramsey (NATHALIE EMMANUEL) -- show up and inform them of a troubling development. It seems their government contact, Mr. Nobody (KURT RUSSELL), is missing after his plane was attacked to extract their archenemy, Cipher (CHARLIZE THERON), and a device that could allow someone to control all the world's weapons systems.
They end up traveling to the site of the crash only to learn that Dom's estranged brother, Jakob (JOHN CENA), is the culprit, but he manages to get away, although his appearance causes his and Dom's sister, Mia (JORDANA BREWSTER), to rejoin the team. Following a lead, she and Letty end up discovering that a former team member believed to have been killed, Han (SUNG KANG), is alive and well and protecting a young woman, Elle (ANNA SAWAI), who has ties to the Project Aries device.
With Jakob's rich business partner Otto (THUE ERSTED RASMUSSEN) wanting to get his hands on Elle to activate the device, and with Dom wanting to avenge his father's death long ago, he and his team set out to stop the bad guys.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're fans of the "The Fast and the Furious" movie franchise they definitely will.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For sequences of violence and action, and language.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.