(2021) (Alexis Louder, Gerard Butler) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Action: A bored cop must contend with several hitmen and their target ending up in her police station.
Valerie Young (ALEXIS LOUDER) is a police officer in Gun Creek who's bored with the mundane aspects of her work life in the small town. That changes when a man with a bullet wound in his side, Teddy Murretto (FRANK GRILLO), punches her in the face in order to be arrested. Valerie tries to figure out why he'd do such a thing, but he's not willing to explain anything. His tone changes, however, when a seemingly intoxicated man, Bob Viddick (GERARD BUTLER), is brought in and put in the jail cell opposite of Teddy.
It turns out Teddy has stolen money from the wrong people who've sent hitman Bob to deal with the situation. Things become more complicated when one of Valerie's coworkers, Officer Huber (RYAN O'NAN), turns out to be bad and then when another hitman, Anthony Lamb (TOBY HUSS), shows up also with a bounty on Teddy's head. Finding herself the last cop standing, Valerie does what she must to protect herself all while dealing with the various bad men.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Teen who are into hard-hitting, violent action films might be interested, as might those who are fans of anyone in the cast.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For strong/bloody violence, and pervasive language.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.