(2020) (Gal Gadot, Chris Pine) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Action: A superhero magically gets back the love of her life, but must contend with others who are taking advantage of the same wish-giving spell.
Nearly seventy years after the events of the first "Wonder Woman" movie, the immortal Diana Prince (GAL GADOT) has a day job as a researcher at the Smithsonian Museum but moonlights all hours of the day saving people from harm as the superhero Wonder Woman. Yet, despite the passage of time, she's yet to find romance after the sacrificial death of her beloved Steve Trevor (CHRIS PINE) at the end of WWI.
But she gets a second shot with him when mousey Smithsonian gemologist Barbara Minerva (KRISTEN WIIG) has a black-market stone arrive on her desk. She doesn't think anything of it, nor does Diana, but it's not long before they realize that it has the power to grant anyone one wish. That results in Steve showing up in another man's body -- but seen in his original form by Diana -- while Barbara wishes to be like Diana, resulting in her gaining great powers...and a desire for more.
That also holds true for Maxwell Lord (PEDRO PASCAL), a would-be oil baron who's faking it until he makes it and wants his young son, Alistair (LUCIAN PEREZ), to be proud of him. Once he gets his hands on that stone, his dreams start coming true, as do those of others he grants wishes for. With that resulting in growing amounts of chaos, as well as serious side effects for those who've had their wishes granted, Diana must figure out what to do before it's too late.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- They will if they're fans of the 2017 "Wonder Woman" movie.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For sequences of action and violence.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.