<! -- Start Review Content -- > <! -- Start Chart -- >
(2020) (Caren Pistorius, Russell Crowe) (R)
<! -- Start Quick Take -- >
- QUICK TAKE:
- Suspense/Thriller: A woman must contend with a stranger taking road rage to the extreme as he sets out to kill everyone near and dear to her.
Rachel (CAREN PISTORIUS) is a nearly divorced beautician and mother to teenager Kyle (GABRIEL BATEMAN). Her brother, Fred (AUSTIN P. MCKENZIE), and his girlfriend, Mary (JULIENE JOYNER), are currently staying with them as Rachel tries to juggle work, home life, and having her lawyer friend, Andy (JIMMI SIMPSON), contending with demands from her soon-to-be ex-husband. With all of that on her plate, she has no time for inconveniences and thus lays on her horn -- while late getting Kyle to school -- when a truck in front of her doesn't move with a green traffic light.
Unbeknownst to her, the never-identified Man (RUSSELL CROWE) driving that truck hasn't had a great day either, what with having just murdered his ex and her lover and burning the house down. When Rachel refuses to exchange apologies with him over the horn honking, the stranger becomes completely unhinged and takes road rage to the extreme. All of which evolves to the point where he sets out to kill everyone important to her once he has possession of her phone. From that point on, she does what she can to protect Kyle, her brother, their mother, and more from harm.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Those into suspense-based action-thrillers might be interested in seeing it.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For strong violent content, and language throughout.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.