(2020) (Blake Lively, Jude Law) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Dramatic Thriller: A woman trains to become an assassin in order to avenge the deaths of her parents and siblings in a plane crash.
- It's been three years since Stephanie Patrick (BLAKE LIVELY) lost her parents and siblings in a plane crash that claimed the lives of several hundred other people. Since then, her life has been a downward spiral into drugs and prostitution, with bruises all over her body displaying the sort of clientele she's servicing.
She thinks the next man who's booked time with her will be just more of the same, but he isn't interested in having sex with her. Instead, Keith Proctor (RAZA JAFFREY) is a reporter who believes that the crash wasn't an accident and instead was the result of a bombing. And not just that, but that the bomb maker, Reza (TAWFEEK BARHOM), is freely walking the streets of London.
After being unable to kill that terrorist herself when given the chance, and following something bad that happens to that reporter, Stephanie seeks out his source, known to her only by map coordinates. She ends traveling a long way to find Iain Boyd (JUDE LAW), a former intelligence agent who knows what's going on but initially wants nothing to do with her. She eventually wears down that opinion, however, and he ends up training her in the ways of being an assassin.
When he thinks she's ready, he sends her on her way, with marching orders to find another former intelligence agent, Marc Serra (STERLING K. BROWN), who knows who was behind the bombing beyond Reza. Armed with that information and her new set of assassin skills, Stephanie sets out to dole out justice on those responsible for killing her family.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Some older teens might be interested, especially if they're fans of anyone in the cast.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For violence, sexual content, language throughout, and some drug use.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.