(2020) (John David Washington, Kenneth Branagh) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Sci-Fi/Action: An operative tries to save the world while contending with objects and people that can move and operate in reverse.
The Protagonist (JOHN DAVID WASHINGTON) is an operative who, after proving his worth and allegiance to the cause, is tasked with an even bigger mission. And that's to save the world from an existential threat stemming from forces in the future who are sending back objects and people to the present where they function in reverse, something that could ultimately lead to the end of everything.
Teamed with fellow agent Neil (ROBERT PATTINSON), The Protagonist meets arms dealer Priya (DIMPLE KAPADIA), but his ultimate goal is to find an even more notorious arms dealer, Andrei Sator (KENNETH BRANAGH), who's somehow involved with the backward moving elements.
Complicating matters is Sator's wife, Kat (ELIZABETH DEBICKI), who wants out of their marriage but is being held hostage by the fact that if she leaves she'll never see their young son again. Feeling responsible for her, The Protagonist must not only try to keep her safe, but also figure out exactly what's going on and how to stop it before it's too late.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're fans of Christopher Nolan movies, they probably will.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For intense sequences of violence and action, some suggestive references and brief strong language.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2020 Screen It, Inc.