(2020) (Ryan Masson, Highdee Kuan) (Not Rated)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Sci-Fi: A computer engineer must contend with the fallout once he reveals that he was abducted by extraterrestrials.
Isaac Cypress (RYAN MASSON) works as a computer engineer for NASA's JPL division. One day while out hiking in the wilderness just outside of Los Angeles, he spots an alien spacecraft and then an extraterrestrial behind before losing consciousness. Three days later he wakes up in a different location but realizes he got footage of the alien as well as being lifted into the air.
When he posts that online, it gets him attention, but most of that quickly turns negative. He then seeks out both more information on such abductions as well as those who've likewise been taken and ends up meeting Sara (HIGHDEE KUAN). She mentions to him a man named Carl Miesner (DON SCRIBNER) who was similarly abducted back in the late 1970s, briefly returned, but hasn't been seen since.
Isaac's public sharing of his encounter eventually draws the interest of agents from an international government agency led by Agent Graves (SHAW JONES). They end up abducting Isaac and Sara who manage to escape the facility, only to learn they're now in Costa Rica. Seeking out the help of the only local guy with an Internet connection, hacker Zed (CHRISTIAN PRENTICE), Isaac hopes to use him to find Carl who might have an answer about what's really happening.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- The alien abduction angle might entice some, but we don't see this as being on the radar of most kids.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: Not Rated
- It's the equivalent of PG-13 for some violence.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.