(2020) (Kat Graham, Alexander Ludwig) (Not Rated)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: A Congressional legislative aide travels to Guam to create a report that might close its U.S. Air Force base and thus shut down a Christmas drop operation run by a military pilot working there.
Erica Miller (KAT GRAHAM) currently works as a legislative aide to Congresswoman Angie Bradford (VIRGINIA MADSEN) but is hoping she might be in the running for the soon-to-be-vacant Chief of Staff position. Thus, when Bradford wants her to travel to Guam right before Christmas, Erica complies. Her assignment is to write up a report that Bradford can use to justify closing Andersen Air Force Base under the Base Realignment and Closure Act rather than one in her own jurisdiction.
Part of the issue is that military cargo pilot Captain Andrew Jantz (ALEXANDER LUDWIG) has been featured in an article about his involvement in the long-running Operation Christmas Drop program that operates from that base, and Bradford doesn't like the optics of that or the notion that tax dollars are being used for it. Upon Erica's arrival, Andrew is assigned to be her liaison, and the two initially clash, with him seeing her as a stuffy workaholic while she views him as too much of a casual wheeler-dealer.
As he continues to show her around the island, her stance begins to soften a bit, especially when she learns what the drop entails for the locals in the region. With her deadline fast approaching, Erica finds herself unsure of how to position her report, especially as chemistry grows between her and Andrew.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Those into Hallmark type, Christmas related, romantic dramas might have some interest.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: Not Rated
- Not rated, but the equivalent of a PG for brief language.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.