(2020) (Rashida Jones, Bill Murray) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Dramedy: A mother of two daughters allows her father to help stir up her worries that her husband is having an affair.
Laura Keane (RASHIDA JONES) is a nearly forty-year-old writer who's married to successful businessman Dean (MARLON WAYANS), but due to carrying most of the weight of raising their two younger daughters her career has been put on hold.
She also wonders if her romance with Dean has diminished, what with him working so many hours and heading off on business trips with his attractive project manager, Fiona (JESSICA HENWICK). Worried about that, she confides in her father, Felix (BILL MURRAY), which probably isn't a good idea as he -- speaking from personal experience -- is fairly certain Dean is cheating on her.
With the resources and connections to play amateur detective, he eventually has Laura starting to think the same, and soon both set out to follow Dean and discover whether that's true or not.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Older teens seem the most likely audience among kids.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For some language/sexual references.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.