(2020) (Sidney Flanigan, Talia Ryder) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: A teen and her cousin travel to New York for her to have an abortion.
Autumn Callahan (SIDNEY FLANIGAN) is a 17-year-old who lives with her family in a small Pennsylvania town and works as a store clerk alongside her cousin, Skylar (TALIA RYDER). Autumn is thrown for a loop when she realizes she's pregnant, and since she can't get an abortion where she lives, she travels by bus to New York with Skylar to have that done.
There, they meet Jasper (THEODORE PELLERIN), a young man who invites them to a club, but they decline the offer, lying that they're there to see family. But as various complications arise regarding what they thought was going to be a one-day procedure, the teens must fend for themselves in the big city as Autumn prepares to go through with the abortion.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Older teens interested in the topic of abortion might have some interest, but otherwise it doesn't seem that likely.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For disturbing/mature thematic content, language, some sexual references and teen drinking.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.