(2020) (John David Washington, Zendaya) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: After returning home from the premiere of his latest film, a director and his model-actress girlfriend get into a fight, air their grievances toward each other, and find their relationship tested.
It's 1 a.m. and filmmaker Malcolm (JOHN DAVID WASHINGTON) and his model-actress girlfriend Marie (ZENDAYA) have just returned from the premiere of his latest and well-received film. He still wants to celebrate but she's had enough, still peeved that he didn't publicly thank her for the direct inspiration for the movie. That leads to a verbal fight between the two and both end up airing their grievances and expressing how they truly feel about each other and their relationship.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- They might if they're fans of either of the leads.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For pervasive language and sexual content.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.