(2020) (Michael Richardson, Liam Neeson) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: A young man tries to convince his estranged father to sell the Tuscan home they once lived in but neither has used in years.
Jack Forster (MICHAEL RICHARDSON) is about to get divorced from his wife, Ruth (YOLANDA KETTLE), but doesn't want to lose the art gallery -- owned by her parents -- that he currently manages. Needing to raise money to buy that from them, he proposes to his estranged artist father, Robert (LIAM NEESON), that they sell the Tuscan villa that they co-own. Neither has been there in decades, what with Robert having been unable to return following the car accident death of his wife back when Jack was young.
The place is now in disrepair, much to the chagrin of real estate agent Kate Lewis (LINDSAY DUNCAN). Robert believes they can fix the place up, but Jack knows they don't have the years it took local restaurateur Natalia (VALERIA BILELLO) -- who has a young daughter with her ex, Marzio (GIAN MARCO TAVANI) -- to rehab the building her restaurant is located in.
As the father and son begin working on the place, they also end up working on their long-fractured relationship.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- It doesn't seem likely many will.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For language.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) Take advantage of our Black Friday Membership Sale for a one-year membership,and save $10 off our regular price ($47), AND get 2 EXTRA MONTHS FREE (a Total Savings of more than 32%)! This offer happens only ONCE A YEAR and is only good NOW until midnight, Monday November 30, so don't wait!
You'll get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2020 Screen It, Inc.