(2020) (voices of Miles Robbins, Yara Shahidi) (Not Rated)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Computer-Animated Action/Adventure: Two high school seniors must save three intergalactic toddlers -- that have been teleported from a video game into real-life -- from an archvillain who wants to extract their superpowers for himself.
Reid (voice of MILES ROBBINS) is a high school senior who's only interested in completing the final level of the video game Planet Master. It features the hero, Captain Lightspeed (voice of JADAKISS), battling the archvillain, Arcannis (voice of MIGUEL J. PIMENTEL), and that character's four-armed, snail-eyed assistant, Fleech. Having been defeated once again, Arcannis has now plotted to kidnap Lightspeed's three toddlers -- Kira, Titus, and Zander -- and extract their superpowers for himself.
Reid is the leading scorer in the game and thus is more interested in reaching and winning the final level than he is in completing a class project with his fellow student, Melanie (voice of YARA SHAHIDI), who's put out by his lack of attention that means she's going to have to do all of the work. Unbeknownst to them, Reid has somehow opened a dimensional wormhole that's transported the babies to his backyard, much to the concern of Lightspeed who's trapped in the villain's maze, fully aware that Arcannis will track his kids to Earth to kidnap them once again.
With Reid and Melanie stunned by this development, they do what they can not only to avoid U.S. Army General Blazerhatch (voice of GABRIELLE UNION) -- who wants to thwart any such alien invasion -- but also Arcannis and Fleech who show up fully intent on stealing the babies' superpowers.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Younger ones might, especially since it's a computer-animated, action-based sci-fi film where kids are the main characters.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: Not Rated
- While not rated by the MPAA, the film carries a TV rating of TV-Y7 for "fear, language, and fantasy violence."
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.