(2020) (Jordan A. Nash, Keira Chansa) (PG)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama/Fantasy: A tragedy affects a family to such a degree that a young brother and sister escape into their own imaginary worlds.
Thanks to their parents, Rose (ANGELINA JOLIE) and Jack (DAVID OYELOWO), encouraging their creativity, siblings Peter (JORDAN A. NASH), Alice (KEIRA CHANSA), and David (REECE YATES) are happy kids with vivid imaginations. Eleanor (ANNA CHANCELLOR), their married and well-to-do but childless aunt, sees things differently. That includes her belief that Alice isn't enough of a proper and refined young lady -- citing she doesn't need to be like her lower-class father -- and that oldest son David should go off to boarding school.
The fact that Rose has agreed with the latter without consulting David or his father puts a strain on the family. As does a tragedy that strikes soon thereafter, leaving the various family members to cope in their own ways. With that including Peter wanting to run off with an imaginary pack of Lost Boys and Alice wanting to escape into a surreal Wonderland, it's unclear how things will ultimately play out.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- The fact that it involves Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland might have kids who are into those characters/stories interested.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG
- For strong thematic content, some violence, fantasy action, and unsettling images.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) Take advantage of our Black Friday Membership Sale for a one-year membership,and save $10 off our regular price ($47), AND get 2 EXTRA MONTHS FREE (a Total Savings of more than 32%)! This offer happens only ONCE A YEAR and is only good NOW until midnight, Monday November 30, so don't wait!
You'll get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2020 Screen It, Inc.