(2020) (Austin Abrams, Lili Reinhart) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: A high school senior ends up romantically involved with a new transfer student who's suffering from physical, emotional, and psychological scars stemming from a recent tragedy.
Henry Page (AUSTIN ABRAMS) is a high school senior with two best friends in Kem (ADHIR KALYAN) and Suds (SARAH JONES), who likes classmate Cora (CORAL PENA). Henry believes that nothing remarkable has occurred in his life, with his only desire for the year being named editor-in-chief of the school newspaper.
He gets that gig but must share some of those duties with recent transfer student Grace Town (LILI REINHART). Despite her being aloof and standoffish toward him, Henry is instantly smitten and the two eventually become friends and then lovers. But with her not having fully recovered from a past tragedy that's left her with physical and emotional scars, Henry tries to help her sort through her issues but finds himself frustrated at times by the complicated situation.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- The teen romance angle might draw in some teens.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For language, sexuality and teen drug use.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.