(2020) (Sacha Baron Cohen, Maria Bakalova) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Comedy: A Kazakhstani filmmaker travels to America where he ultimately tries to give his 15-year-old daughter as a bribe-gift to Vice-President Mike Pence.
Ever since he embarrassed his country by appearing in his first film shot in America, Borat Sagdivev (SACHA BARON COHEN) has been locked away in a prison labor camp. But with Donald Trump coming to power, a Kazakhstani government official decides to let Borat out if he can deliver a bribe to Vice-President Mike Pence in order to have their country's premiere added to the world's strong-man club.
Borat arranges for his country's star, "Johnny the Monkey" to be the bribe gift for Pence, but he's startled when he finds his 15-year-old near feral daughter, Tutar (MARIA BAKALOVA), in the crate along with the dead and partially eaten chimp.
Borat thinks all hope is lost until he gets the idea to give Tutar as the gift and then sets out to learn and deploy all of the ways to make Tutar as attractive as possible, from a beauty makeover to debutante school and more. Repeatedly running into obstacles and setbacks, Borat must keep modifying his plan, eventually setting his sights on Trump's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Those who are fans of the first "Borat" film probably will.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For pervasive strong crude and sexual content, graphic nudity, and language.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.