(2020) (Jessica Rothe, Harry Shum Jr.) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: A young couple must contend with a serious medical diagnosis that threatens their future together.
Jenn Carter (JESSICA ROTHE) is a twenty-something single woman pursuing her master's degree in psychology. Solomon "Sol" Chau (HARRY SHUM JR.) is a digital marketing expert who loves to cook. They end up meeting -- and instantly falling for each other -- while at a bar with their friends, Megan Denhoff (MARIELLE SCOTT) & Amanda Fletcher (CHRISSIE FIT) and Dave Berger (JAY PHAROAH) & Kyle Campbell (KYLE ALLEN).
Through a whirlwind romance, Jenn and Sol end up moving in together, with her encouraging him to pursue his dream of being a chef and him eventually proposing to her. But then a serious medical diagnosis interrupts their bliss and while going through that and another setback, they contemplate their future together.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Those who are fans of anyone in the cast or so-called "disease of the week" type films might be interested.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For brief language.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.