(2020) (Jacob Elordi, Adan Canto) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: Two couples from different decades end up having their lives intersect in a way they couldn't imagine.
Having survived longer than expected with his lung disease, Jorge Bolivar (ADAN CANTO), is now a thirty-year-old man running the Puerto Rican division of his father's lucrative rum business. While traveling, he ends up meeting flight attendant Leslie Folk (RADHA MITCHELL) and then makes a point of doing so over and over again until they end up as a romantic couple and eventually marry. But despite their level of wealth, they must contend with his ever-worsening health.
Decades later, Chris Gregory (JACOB ELORDI) leaves his parents -- Eric (TAHMOH PENIKETT) and Grace (KARI MATCHETT) -- back home when he joins his older brother, Colin (JORDAN BURCHETT), at Loyola University as an incoming freshman. Luckily for him, he didn't end up joining their older brother, John (ANTHONY KONECHNY), at his school, as then Chris never would meet senior Sam (TIERA SKOVBYE) with whom he's instantly smitten. The two eventually become a romantic couple and see a bright future ahead together.
But little do they or Jorge and Leslie realize their lives are going to intersect in a way none of them could imagine.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Some older preteen and teens might be pulled in by the young love story (featuring college students).
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For brief strong language.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.