(2019) (Milo Ventimiglia, Kevin Costner) (PG)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: A pet dog witnesses the ups and downs of his human family's lives.
- Denny Swift (MILO VENTIMIGLIA) is an aspiring big-time professional race car driver who's single when he adopts a puppy that he names after the founder of Ferrari. But Enzo (voice of KEVIN COSTNER) isn't an ordinary dog as he thinks like a human, something he aspires to become when his time on Earth is up (we hear his voice-over narration, but no one else does). He initially has Denny all to himself and loves everything race-related, but must eventually share him with Eve (AMANDA SEYFRIED) and then their daughter, Zoe (RYAN KIERA ARMSTRONG), who grows up over the intervening years.
As Denny moves his way up through the racing circuit, he's often away from home for long stretches of time, something that doesn't sit well with Eve's wealthy parents, Trish (KATHY BAKER) and Maxwell (MARTIN DONOVAN). But they end up having greater things to worry about when an unexpected medical condition shows up. From that point on, Enzo tries his best to support Denny, all as additional complications arise.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- The talking dog angle might draw in some kids, but all of that only takes place inside the dog's head.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG
- For thematic material.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.