(2019) (Linda Hamilton, Natalia Reyes) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Sci-Fi/Action: An augmented woman from the future, a veteran robot killer and the terminator who killed her son decades ago team up to save a woman -- who's the hope for the future -- from an advanced terminator that's intent on killing her.
- For Mexican factory worker Dani Ramos (NATALIA REYES), her biggest concern is having automation replace her brother's job at their factory. But that all changes when an advanced terminator from the future -- a Rev-9 (GABRIEL LUNA) that's comprised of liquid metal and seemingly can't be killed -- shows up intent on killing her. But another figure from the future, Grace (MACKENZIE DAVIS) -- a technologically augmented human -- has also arrived with the goal of keeping Dani alive for the sake of the future of all humankind.
Stepping in to help is Sarah Connor (LINDA HAMILTON), a woman once in Dani's shoes who previously had to avoid being killed by a T-800 terminator and later had to keep her son alive from a more advanced model. With anonymous tips about the arrival of more terminators, she seeks them out and destroys them, but may have met her match in the Rev-9. That is, until they team up with the T-800 unit that did kill Sarah's son in the past, a now fully domesticated terminator that goes by the name of Carl (ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER).
Promising to kill him once they're done, Sarah reluctantly allows Carl to join their team as they try to figure out a way to defeat the hard to kill Rev-9.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- They probably will if they're fans of any of the previous "Terminator" movies.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For violence throughout, language and brief nudity.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2020 Screen It, Inc.