<! -- Start Review Content -- > <! -- Start Chart -- >
(2019) (Linda Hamilton, Natalia Reyes) (R)
<! -- Start Quick Take -- >
- QUICK TAKE:
- Sci-Fi/Action: An augmented woman from the future, a veteran robot killer and the terminator who killed her son decades ago team up to save a woman -- who's the hope for the future -- from an advanced terminator that's intent on killing her.
- For Mexican factory worker Dani Ramos (NATALIA REYES), her biggest concern is having automation replace her brother's job at their factory. But that all changes when an advanced terminator from the future -- a Rev-9 (GABRIEL LUNA) that's comprised of liquid metal and seemingly can't be killed -- shows up intent on killing her. But another figure from the future, Grace (MACKENZIE DAVIS) -- a technologically augmented human -- has also arrived with the goal of keeping Dani alive for the sake of the future of all humankind.
Stepping in to help is Sarah Connor (LINDA HAMILTON), a woman once in Dani's shoes who previously had to avoid being killed by a T-800 terminator and later had to keep her son alive from a more advanced model. With anonymous tips about the arrival of more terminators, she seeks them out and destroys them, but may have met her match in the Rev-9. That is, until they team up with the T-800 unit that did kill Sarah's son in the past, a now fully domesticated terminator that goes by the name of Carl (ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER).
Promising to kill him once they're done, Sarah reluctantly allows Carl to join their team as they try to figure out a way to defeat the hard to kill Rev-9.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- They probably will if they're fans of any of the previous "Terminator" movies.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For violence throughout, language and brief nudity.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.