(2019) (Documentary) (G)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Documentary: A look at a 5-year-old Adelie penguin's return to his birthplace to rear chicks of his own.
- The documentary follows the return of a 5-year-old Adelie penguin -- named "Steve" here -- to his Antarctica birthplace for the first time since coming of age. He's there to find a mate and does so in the form of a female named "Adeline" who he manages to impress despite his chronic tardiness. Once she lays two eggs, it up to them to keep those viable and then protect those chicks not only from the harsh elements, but also various predators before the summer is over and the seas freeze over again.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- They might if they like penguins.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: G
- Presumably for not containing material that would warrant a higher rating (but some scary and tense moments could have warranted a bump up to PG).
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.