(2019) (Tessa Thompson, Chris Hemsworth) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Sci-Fi/Action: A young woman joins a secret organization that deals with extraterrestrials and must contend with the dangerous behavior and plans of some of those that have newly arrived on Earth.
- Ever since she was a little kid who encountered a small extraterrestrial in her bedroom and then saw Men in Black agents wipe her parents' memories of the event clean, Molly (TESSA THOMPSON) has been enamored with all things alien and MiB related. Years after looking for clues, she finally sees them in action, figures out where their headquarters is located, and waltzes into the place dressed in the usual attire and acting like she knows what she's doing.
She's captured but impresses Agent O (EMMA THOMPSON) enough that the MiB leader assigns her to the London bureau where she's to work for High T (LIAM NEESON). There are rumors that something is amiss there, no doubt stirred by Agent C (RAFE SPALL) believing that favored son Agent H (CHRIS HEMSWORTH) is coasting by on nothing more than a past "I saved the world" moment with High T a few years back. Nonetheless, Agent H is assigned to escort an alien royal member, Vungus the Ugly (KAYVAN NOVAK), during his stopover on Earth and Molly, now dubbed Agent M, talks her way into accompanying them.
But other aliens show up and kill Vungus, but not before he gives Agent M a small device that others now want, including intergalactic arms dealer Riza (REBECCA FERGUSON) who once dated Agent H. With the help of another tiny alien, Pawny (voice of KUMAIL NANJIANI), the MiB duo try to keep the device out of the hands of the villains.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're fans of any of the previous three "Men in Black" films they might show some interest, as might those who are fans of the leads or anyone else in the cast.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For sci-fi action, some language and suggestive material.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.