(2019) (Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Action-Comedy: A small team of female spies adds a newcomer to their fold as they try to prevent a potentially deadly device from falling into the wrong hands.
- Sabina Wilson (KRISTEN STEWART) and Jane Kano (ELLA BALINSKA) are two spy "angels" who work for the Townsend Agency and the nebulous "Charlie." With handlers all known as Bosley -- including Edgar Bosley (DJIMON HOUNSOU), Bosley (ELIZABETH BANKS) and the just-retired John Bosley (PATRICK STEWART) -- they're tasked with stopping criminals from doing bad things. Their latest assignment involves systems engineer
Elena Houghlin (NAOMI SCOTT) who's helped developed a new, clean power source for her company CEO, Alexander Brock (SAM CLAFLIN).
She knows it's not ready to market yet, what with having a dangerous flaw. And that is that it can be hacked and turned into an EMP weapon that could be used to kill others, mimicking a stroke or aneurysm and thus being untraceable. But her immediate boss, Peter Fleming (NAT FAXON), dismisses her concerns, and when she tries to bring her informational warning to Edgar, an assassin known as Hodak (JONATHAN TUCKER) tries to kill her.
Sabina and Jane manage to save and rescue her, but from that point on, they don't know who to trust as they try to find the missing device and figure out who wants it and why.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Girls of various ages might be drawn in by its young, female-led cast.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For action/violence, language and some suggestive material.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2020 Screen It, Inc.