(2019) (Michael Roark, Allison Paige) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: A former motocross champion, wounded while deployed in Afghanistan, tries to return to racing where he faces a new upstart challenger.
- Marshall Bennett (MICHAEL ROARK) was a motocross champion before he joined the military and ended up deployed as a Sergeant in the Army's Motorcycle Unit. Rescuing his fellow soldier, Riley (MICHAEL KING), he ends up driving over an IED tripwire that injures both men.
A year later, he's still recovering and living with his wife, Sophie (ALLISON PAIGE), and their young son on his dad, Cal's (TRACE ADKINS), farm. To make ends meet, he works in a motorcycle shop run by Cyrus (ALI AFSHAR), whose cousin, Tony (TONY PASHA PANTERRA), has a motocross racing team featuring current champion Kurt Walker (BRANDO EATON) and his up and coming younger brother, Chris (HUNTER CLOWDUS).
With Marshall having opted not to have his ankle fused back at the time of the injury, he runs the risk of any small issue potentially meaning he might not ever walk again. And that has Sophie over-protective of him, but Marshall can't get rid of that itch to ride.
Despite the danger of him ending up permanently disabled should he be injured another time, he starts racing again, partly to help pay his dad's mounting farming bills. As he starts to regain his form, and with Sophie trying to suppress her worries and support him, he ends up competing directly with the Walker brothers.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Those into motocross or who are fans of anyone in the cast might show some interest.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For some language and brief violence.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.