(2019) (Michael Roark, Allison Paige) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: A former motocross champion, wounded while deployed in Afghanistan, tries to return to racing where he faces a new upstart challenger.
- Marshall Bennett (MICHAEL ROARK) was a motocross champion before he joined the military and ended up deployed as a Sergeant in the Army's Motorcycle Unit. Rescuing his fellow soldier, Riley (MICHAEL KING), he ends up driving over an IED tripwire that injures both men.
A year later, he's still recovering and living with his wife, Sophie (ALLISON PAIGE), and their young son on his dad, Cal's (TRACE ADKINS), farm. To make ends meet, he works in a motorcycle shop run by Cyrus (ALI AFSHAR), whose cousin, Tony (TONY PASHA PANTERRA), has a motocross racing team featuring current champion Kurt Walker (BRANDO EATON) and his up and coming younger brother, Chris (HUNTER CLOWDUS).
With Marshall having opted not to have his ankle fused back at the time of the injury, he runs the risk of any small issue potentially meaning he might not ever walk again. And that has Sophie over-protective of him, but Marshall can't get rid of that itch to ride.
Despite the danger of him ending up permanently disabled should he be injured another time, he starts racing again, partly to help pay his dad's mounting farming bills. As he starts to regain his form, and with Sophie trying to suppress her worries and support him, he ends up competing directly with the Walker brothers.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Those into motocross or who are fans of anyone in the cast might show some interest.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For some language and brief violence.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2020 Screen It, Inc.