(2018) (Mila Kunis, Kate McKinnon) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Comedy/Action: Two best friends suddenly find themselves thrust into a dangerous, international spy game.
- Audrey (MILA KUNIS) and Morgan (KATE McKINNON) have been best friends for years and thus have gone through thick and thin together. It's the latter that's occurring now as Audrey's boyfriend of the past year, Drew (JUSTIN THEROUX), has just dumped her via a text message. With it being Audrey's birthday, Morgan has taken her out for the evening to drown her sorrows.
Little do they know that Drew is actually a CIA spy who's managed to survive attempts on his life overseas to return to Los Angeles to try to tell Audrey what's happening. But before he can, there's another attack and he ends up seemingly killed, but not before imparting directions for Audrey to deliver a package -- in the shape of a trophy -- to his contact in Vienna.
Knowing nothing more than that, she and Morgan fly there where Audrey is eventually nabbed by MI6 agents Sebastian (SAM HEUGHAN) and Duffer (HASAN MINHAJ) who want that package. Not knowing if they're on her side or not, she eventually and purposefully gives Sebastian a lookalike trophy.
But a deadly shootout follows and when Russian assassin Nadedja (IVANNA SAKHNO) shows up desiring the same thing, the two women realize they're in a dangerous international spy game where both their lives and those of many others hang in the balance.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're fans of anyone in the cast and/or action-comedies they might be interested.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For violence, language throughout, some crude sexual material and graphic nudity.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2020 Screen It, Inc.