(2018) (Mila Kunis, Kate McKinnon) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Comedy/Action: Two best friends suddenly find themselves thrust into a dangerous, international spy game.
- Audrey (MILA KUNIS) and Morgan (KATE McKINNON) have been best friends for years and thus have gone through thick and thin together. It's the latter that's occurring now as Audrey's boyfriend of the past year, Drew (JUSTIN THEROUX), has just dumped her via a text message. With it being Audrey's birthday, Morgan has taken her out for the evening to drown her sorrows.
Little do they know that Drew is actually a CIA spy who's managed to survive attempts on his life overseas to return to Los Angeles to try to tell Audrey what's happening. But before he can, there's another attack and he ends up seemingly killed, but not before imparting directions for Audrey to deliver a package -- in the shape of a trophy -- to his contact in Vienna.
Knowing nothing more than that, she and Morgan fly there where Audrey is eventually nabbed by MI6 agents Sebastian (SAM HEUGHAN) and Duffer (HASAN MINHAJ) who want that package. Not knowing if they're on her side or not, she eventually and purposefully gives Sebastian a lookalike trophy.
But a deadly shootout follows and when Russian assassin Nadedja (IVANNA SAKHNO) shows up desiring the same thing, the two women realize they're in a dangerous international spy game where both their lives and those of many others hang in the balance.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're fans of anyone in the cast and/or action-comedies they might be interested.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For violence, language throughout, some crude sexual material and graphic nudity.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.