(2018) (Shay Mitchell, Kirby Johnson) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Horror: A former cop must contend with a corpse that's possessed by a demonic entity when it shows up in the hospital morgue where she now works.
- Megan Reed (SHAY MITCHELL) is a former Boston police officer who had a breakdown and fell into addiction when her cop partner was shot dead. Now trying to get her life back together, and with her boyfriend cop, Andrew Kurtz (GREY DAMON), having just moved out of her place, Megan takes a job working the nighttime shift at a local hospital morgue where her AA counselor, Lisa Roberts (STANA KATIC), works as a nurse. With no one else there beyond security guards Dave (MAX McNAMARA) and Ernie (JACOB MING-TRENT), Megan must accept, photograph and fingerprint bodies brought into the facility by ambulance drivers such as Randy (NICK THUNE).
One such badly mangled and partially burned body is that of Hannah Grace (KIRBY JOHNSON), a young woman who -- unbeknownst to anyone there -- actually died three months ago when her father, Grainger (LOUIS HERTHUM), smothered her to death. He did so during an exorcism where priests tried to extract the demon from her, only to have one be killed and another nearly suffering the same fate. But as strange things start happening in the morgue, Megan wonders if what she's seeing is real, a manifestation of her PTSD, or just her imagination run wild.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- They might if they're into supernatural-based horror films.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For gruesome images and terror throughout.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.