(2018) (Spencer Stone, Anthony Sadler) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: After growing up together since they were kids, three friends must contend with a terrorist who threatens to kill them and everyone on their train.
- Spencer Stone (SPENCER STONE), Anthony Sadler (ANTHONY SADLER), and Alek Skarlatos (ALEK SKARLATOS) have been friends for years after realizing they were kindred spirits in middle school (played by WILLIAM JENNINGS, PAUL-MIKEL WILLIAMS, and BRYCE GHEISAR respectively) and were often sent to the principal's office together.
As young men, Spencer has decided to join the Air Force while Alek is serving in Afghanistan and they decide they should vacation with Anthony in Europe over the summer. Having fun in various countries, they board a train headed from Amsterdam to Paris, unaware that a heavily armed terrorist has also gotten on the train with the intention of killing everyone. From that point on, the three friends do what they must to control the situation and save everyone.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Some might be intrigued by the commercials for the film and the real-life heroism depicted in the story.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For (on appeal from the original R rating) bloody images, violence, some suggestive material, drug references and language.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.