(2018) (Trevor Jackson, Michael Kenneth Williams) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Crime Thriller: An Atlanta cocaine dealer tires of his criminal lifestyle and seeks one final big score, as rivals and corrupt cops conspire against him.
- Priest (TREVOR JACKSON) is an Atlanta-based cocaine dealer who has been so successful at his life of crime that he's never been arrested. The local cops have never even heard of him. Rescued from the streets and mentored by Scatter (MICHAEL KENNETH WILLIAMS), Priest lives in a nice house, has a souped-up sports car, and two beautiful girlfriends in Georgia (LEX SCOTT DAVIS) and Cynthia (ANDREA LONDO).
But a run-in with a local gang known as the Snow Patrol, cocaine dealers who dress in all-white ski outfits and are led by Q (BIG BANK BLACK), gets Priest to thinking about his life and how he'd like his future to play out. He wants to set up one final big score that will net him tens of millions of dollars and then leave America. To do this, he will betray Scatter and set up his own deal with a Mexican drug cartel run by Gonzalez (ESAI MORALES) in which he promises to move triple the product Scatter had been responsible for.
But as dollars start to pile up, Priest finds it harder and harder to leave the lifestyle, especially with Q's unstable majordomo, Juju (KAALAN WALKER), gunning for him; his best friend, Eddie (JASON MITCHELL), constantly fouling things up; one of his lieutenants, Fat Freddy (JACOB MING-TRENT), wanting to be more than just "the muscle;" and two corrupt cops, Mason (JENNIFER MORRISON) and Turk (BRIAN F. DURKIN), wanting in on the action.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Older teens may be attracted to its action and its extreme R-rated content.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For violence and language throughout, strong sexuality, nudity, and drug content.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.