(2018) (Will Arnett, voice of Chris "Ludacris" Bridges) (PG)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Comedy: An FBI agent and a canine police officer team up to try to stop an animal smuggling ring.
- Max (voice of CHRIS "LUDACRIS" BRIDGES) is a highly regarded canine police officer who prefers to work by himself. While trying to stop a baby panda from being sold in an international animal smuggling ring, he butts heads with Frank (WILL ARNETT), an FBI agent working the same case. Despite their differences, the two are paired together to work on the case where Max will be entered into a prestigious dog show in Vegas with Frank as his handler and where Dante (voice of ALAN CUMMING) is the reigning champion.
While Frank interacts with FBI canine consultant Mattie (NATASHA LYONNE) who's entering her dog, Daisy (voice of JORDIN SPARKS), into the competition, Max enlists the aid of former show champion Philippe (voice of STANLEY TUCCI) and tag-along pug Sprinkles (voice of GABRIEL IGLESIAS) to help him get the lay of the land and how to act in the show, all while scoping out potential suspects, such as Mattie's associate, Gabriel (OMAR CHAPARRO).
With the show getting underway and Max and Frank continuing to butt heads, they try to work together to crack the case, stop the smugglers, and save the baby panda.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- It's a comedy featuring talking dogs, so those drawn to those sorts of films will likely be interested in it.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG
- For suggestive and rude humor, language and some action.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2020 Screen It, Inc.