(2018) (Jovan Adepo, Wyatt Russell) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Action-Horror: American soldiers on a mission in World War II France discover a village where secret Nazi experiments have taken a horrific turn.
- As D-Day approaches, American soldiers parachute into Nazi-occupied France to destroy a communications tower that will prove instrumental in the mission to storm the beaches of Normandy. Led by Corporal Ford (WYATT RUSSELL), a battle-hardened demolitions expert, the troops include Private Boyce (JOVAN ADEPO) who's only been in the Army a short time and doesn't know if he can kill; Private Tibbet (JOHN MAGARO), a motor-mouthed soldier who rubs others the wrong way; Private Chase (IAIN DE CAESTECKER), who's tagging along to chronicle the mission with his camera; and Private Rosenfeld (DOMINIC APPLEWHITE), a Jewish soldier afraid of what might happen to him if captured by the Germans.
The tower is at the center of a village that's been taken over by the Germans. The soldiers get help from a local woman named Chloe (MATHILDE OLLIVIER), who's managed to keep herself and her little brother, Paul (GIANNY TAUFER) alive by carrying on a sexual relationship with sadistic Nazi Commander Wafner (PILOU ASBAEK).
Boyce, Ford, and the others soon learn that there is more than just a Nazi occupation going on at the village. Under the surface is a secret lab where the evil Dr. Schmidt (ERICH REDMAN) is conducting ghastly experiments on the villagers and captured enemy soldiers. He has come up with a serum that he injects in the innocent captives that turns them into mindless, violent, and nearly un-killable zombies.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Older teens may be attracted to its action, horror and gore elements, and youthful cast.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For strong, bloody violence, disturbing images, language, and brief sexual content.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.