(2018) (Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: A recently paroled woman returns to her criminal ways as she puts together a team of women to steal a $150 million diamond necklace.
- Debbie Ocean (SANDRA BULLOCK), sister to infamous criminal Danny Ocean, has just been paroled from prison after serving more than five years following being framed by her partner in crime, art dealer Claude Becker (RICHARD ARMITAGE). Eager to return to that lifestyle and having spent half a decade concocting her next heist, Debbie starts assembling her team.
There's her original partner in crime, Lou (CATE BLANCHETT); jeweler Amita (MINDY KALING); fashion designer Rose Weil (HELENA BONHAM CARTER); hacker Nine Ball (RIHANNA); pickpocket Constance (AWKWAFINA); and fence Tammy (SARAH PAULSON).
Their target is a diamond necklace that's been in Cartier's vault for fifty years and is valued at $150 million, and they plan on stealing it at the Met Gala while it's around the neck of socialite actress Daphne Kluger (ANNE HATHAWAY). With each of the women utilizing their unique skills, they begin work on their complicated plan that involves lots of pieces falling into place, all of which also includes Debbie wanting to get revenge on Claude who's been selected as Daphne's date for the event.
And if they're successful, they'll have to worry about steely insurance inspector John Frazier (JAMES CORDEN) looking for holes in their carefully constructed plan and alibis.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Those who are fans of anyone in the cast might show interest.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For language, drug use, and some suggestive content.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2020 Screen It, Inc.