(2018) (Mark Wahlberg, Lauren Cohan) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Action: An elite team of CIA ops tries to get a foreign defector out of his country in exchange for him giving up the location of missing cesium that's going to be used in a terrorist attack.
- James Silva (MARK WAHLBERG) is the leader of an elite paramilitary team that operates under the auspices of the CIA. Sixteen months after taking out a Russian safe house where the order from their "eyes in the sky" commander, Bishop (JOHN MALKOVICH), went from capture to kill, the small unit finds itself in Indocarr City in Southeast Asia. It seems amounts of cesium have been stolen and positioned at various points around the world to be used by terrorists.
The team appears to catch a break when one of that country's elite tactical agents, Li Noor (IKO UWAIS), surrenders at the U.S. embassy. In his possession is a computer hard drive with the location of that cesium, but it's encrypted and on a self-destruct timer. If given asylum and flown out of the country, he'll give the code to stop and unlock that.
With just a small operating window where a CIA plane can land and take off with him, James and his team -- Alice Kerr (LAUREN COHAN), Sam Snow (RONDA ROUSEY) and William "Dougie" Douglas III (CARLO ALBAN) -- try to get Li from the embassy to the extraction point. But they must make their way through the city and local forces that don't want to let them succeed, no matter the collateral damage that might occur.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- They might if they're into hard-hitting actions films and/or are fans of anyone in the cast.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For strong violence and language throughout.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.