(2018) (Rowan Atkinson, Olga Kurylenko) (PG)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Comedy: A bumbling and retired British agent returns to active duty as he tries to figure out who's exposed all other agents, continues to hack other systems, and is threatening to bring down the Internet.
- A hacker has just exposed all of Britain's MI7 intelligence agents, prompting the Prime Minister (EMMA THOMPSON) to order retired ones back to active duty to find out who's responsible. Only four are available, and when the bumbling Johnny English (ROWAN ATKINSON) accidentally incapacitates the others, he's the only agent left for the job. Reunited with his former assistant, Jeremy Bough (BEN MILLER), he makes sure to stay off "the grid" and works undercover to find out who's responsible, all while the Prime Minister attempts to court Silicon Valley tech billionaire Jason Volta (JAKE LACY) to help at an upcoming G12 meeting.
English and Bough begin their investigation in the south of France where they run into a Russian operative, Ophelia (OLGA KURYLENKO), onboard a super yacht that just so happens to be owned by Volta. From that point on, and despite English's bumbling ways, they try to get to the bottom of who's responsible for the continued hacking and try to stop them before they bring down the entire Internet.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Unless they're fans of anyone in the cast or the first two "Johnny English" films it doesn't seem that likely.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG
- For some action violence, rude humor, language and brief nudity.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) Take advantage of our Black Friday Membership Sale for a one-year membership,and save $10 off our regular price ($47), AND get 2 EXTRA MONTHS FREE (a Total Savings of more than 32%)! This offer happens only ONCE A YEAR and is only good NOW until midnight, Monday November 30, so don't wait!
You'll get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2020 Screen It, Inc.