<! -- Start Review Content -- > <! -- Start Chart -- >
(2018) (Amy Forsyth, Reign Edwards) (R)
<! -- Start Quick Take -- >
- QUICK TAKE:
- Horror: A masked killer stalks and murders people at a Halloween themed horror amusement park.
- Natalie (AMY FORSYTH) is a young woman who's returned home from her studies and work to spend time with her good friend, Brooke (REIGN EDWARDS), although she isn't particularly happy to see that Taylor (BEX TAYLOR-KLAUS) is Brooke's roommate. Nonetheless, all three of them join Quinn (CHRISTIAN JAMES), Asher (MATT MERCURIO) and Gavin (ROBY ATTAL) at a horror-based amusement attraction to which Gavin has VIP passes.
As they enter the place along with many other patrons looking for a good scare, they're unaware that a masked killer has arrived and targets Natalie and her friends for a murder spree.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're into slasher-based horror films they probably will.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For horror violence, and language including some sexual references.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.