(2018) (Documentary) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Documentary: Filmmaker Michael Moore looks at the current political situation in the U.S. -- from both the Republican and Democratic sides -- that resulted in Donald Trump becoming President.
- Filmmaker Michael Moore looks at the current political situation in the U.S. -- from both the Republican and Democratic sides -- that resulted in Donald Trump becoming President. That includes pundits not taking then-candidate Trump seriously and the reason behind him deciding to run for office. There's a brief segment about his unusual relationship with his daughter and then a much longer one about the water crisis in Flint, Michigan being the result of decisions made by Governor Rick Snyder. There's also a look at racists in the U.S., the Parkland school shooting, and that the Democratic Party is corrupt regarding how they choose their candidates (especially as related to Bernie Sanders), the rise of Hitler in Germany and much more.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- They might if they're into politics.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For language and some disturbing material/images.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- has complete and highly detailed listings of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
PLUS, there are NO ads to distract or slow you down.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly or one-year membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review (and the complete listings of all the Sex, Nudity, Profanity, Violence and more), as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2021 Screen It, Inc.