(2018) (Angourie Rice, Justice Smith) (PG-13)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Drama: A high school student falls for a mysterious soul who wakes up in the body of a different person each day.
- Rhiannon (ANGOURIE RICE) is an ordinary high school student who lives with her parents, Lindsey (MARIA BELLO) and Nick (MICHAEL CRAM), and older sister, Jolene (DEBBY RYAN). She has a boyfriend in Justin (JUSTICE SMITH), but one day he isn't quite himself, treating her to a day skipping school, having fun, and generally being uncharacteristically romantic with her. The next day he has no memory of any of that and that's because, unbeknownst to either of them, he was inhabited by a soul known only as "A" who wakes up each morning in the body of a different person, with no control over who that is, guy or girl, outside of it being someone his/her own age.
After Rhiannon meets Nathan (LUCAS JADE ZUMANN) at a party and he acts in ways similar to how Justin earlier did, she ends up a bit perplexed, especially with that happening on subsequent days with different people. "A" eventually lets on what's happening, and while it takes a while for her to believe that story, she does. And in doing so, she ends up falling for "A" despite never knowing who he/she will show up as each day. But when he/she does so in one of her classmates, Alexander (OWEN TEAGUE), the two believe that teen might be the right permanent fit for them and their unusual romantic relationship.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- Teenage girls in particular might be drawn to the high school romance story.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: PG-13
- For thematic content, language, teen drinking, and suggestive material.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.