(2018) (Gerard Butler, Pablo Schreiber) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Action: An elite but unorthodox sheriff's department team tries to stop a group of highly trained ex-soldiers and criminals from pulling off another heist, unaware that they're targeting the Federal Reserve in Los Angeles.
- "Big Nick" O'Brien (GERARD BUTLER) is the leader of an elite sheriff's department team that's trying to find out who's responsible for some unsolved heists in Los Angeles. He and his small crew are good at what they do, but ruffle feathers along the way due to their unorthodox means and coarse ways. Their target is a team of ex-soldiers and criminals lead by Ray Merriman (PABLO SCHREIBER) who has a bigger target in mind than just regular banks.
With the help of team members that include the likes of Enson Levoux (CURTIS "50 CENT" JACKSON) and bartender turned new to the fold getaway driver Donnie Wilson (O'SHEA JACKSON JR.), among others, they've set their sights on the Federal Reserve and the fact that every day $30 million is taken out of circulation and destroyed. Using their skill sets and lots of meticulous planning, they set off to pull an unlikely heist of that cash, all while Nick and his team, unaware of their intended target, try to catch them in the act.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're into hard-hitting, action-filled films about cops battling criminals, they probably will.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For violence, language and some sexuality/nudity.
That's just the introduction of this review. The full review -- available to our members -- includes summaries of the sex, nudity, profanity, violence and more (15 categories) so you won't be surprised by what you might see or hear in this movie.
We have two options for you:
1) If you're ready to sign for a monthly ($5/month) membership, you can sign up now and get immediate access to this review, others released this week, and thousands of others going back several decades.
We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up. If you're not happy with what we offer, simply contact us and ask for a refund and we'll process that right away.
2) If you want to check out our site first, we invite you to sign up for a FREE 3-day Pass into our Membership Site to our site so that you can finish reading the review as well as take a look at the thousands of other reviews on our site.
No credit card is needed and there's no obligation to continue after the 3 days (although we hope you'll like what you see and then join us as full members).
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2022 Screen It, Inc.