(2018) (Robert Sheehan, David Tennant) (R)
- QUICK TAKE:
- Suspense/Thriller: After breaking into a rich man's house and discovering a kidnapping victim, a young burglar must decide what to do.
- Sean Falco (ROBERT SHEEHAN) is a young Irish immigrant who lives in Portland. Unbeknownst to his girlfriend, Riley Seabrook (JACQUELINE BYERS), Sean is a thief who works with his buddy, Derek Sandoval (CARLITO OLIVERO), stealing and robbing. Their latest endeavor is working as valets at an Italian restaurant and taking turns using the map programs in diners' cars to lead them back to their houses to rob them while they're away.
They think they might have hit paydirt when trust fund kid turned forty-something billionaire Cale Erendreich (DAVID TENNANT) pulls up in his Maserati. While in that man's house, Sean finds more than he bargained for when he comes across Katie (KERRY CONDON), a young woman who's gagged and chained to a chair in Cale's office. With no time to do anything since he has to get the car back to the restaurant before the billionaire becomes suspicious, Sean leaves her there.
But he feels awful about doing so and thus anonymously contacts the police to enlist their help. When that doesn't work, he confesses his attempted robbery crime to Det. Wayne Bannyon (TONY DOUPE) to prove he was inside the house and saw the woman.
When the detective doesn't believe him -- having found nothing at the house -- Sean turns to FBI Agent Olivia Fuller (TRACEY HEGGINS) who also doubts his claim, but starts to investigate. Believing that time is running out and that the woman's life is in immediate danger, Sean sets out to find out where Cale has taken her so that he can rescue her.
- WILL KIDS WANT TO SEE IT?
- If they're into thrillers featuring twisted but intelligent villains, or who may be fans of anyone in the cast, they might be interested.
- WHY THE MPAA RATED IT: R
- For violence, language throughout, some drug use and brief nudity.
By entering this site you acknowledge to having read and agreed to the above conditions.
All Rights Reserved,
©1996-2020 Screen It, Inc.